[GNC] Copy a month's budget

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:23:41 EST 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the response. You are correct that that was the original
question. As far as I know, no one has yet offered a solution. Someone did
offer an alternative approach, but it would still be helpful for me if
there is a way to copy the entire column without doing it one entry at a
time, as you described.

Regards,
Patrick