[GNC] Copy a month's budget

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Mon Jan 14 19:52:04 EST 2019

I don't think the original question has been addressed--did I miss the
answer?  I understood the question to be "is there  a way to copy an entire
column of budget values?"  Whether it's a month at a time, in a 12 month
period, or two weeks at a time in a quarter, if you have several expense
account parents, with sub-accounts underneath, it takes a while to copy the
entire column one entry at a time [by memory it's arrow down, return, type
value, return...and repeat for each account].  Surely there should be a way
to duplicate a column?

--

*Jim Passmore*