[GNC] Different jobs for vendor or customer?

Andrew Cross across at arc-industrial.com
Sat Jan 12 12:55:38 EST 2019

Thanks Adrien and David, I appreciate the response.  I will try using memo or description to keep track of expenses separately, and then see if I can't use a transaction report or use the 'find' function to copy them into excel.

The way 'jobs' are set up is perhaps not the most intuitive, but I think I understand it now.

Regards,

Andrew