[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Tue Jan 15 07:58:19 EST 2019

Hello,

I am on GnuCash 3.4, Mac OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra).

Please see attached for a sample invoice I generate out of GnuCash based on the Tax Invoice report (sensitive data has been masked). Today was the first time I tried to run this report from GnuCash 3.4 and I noticed that the INR currency symbol is showing up as a missing symbol icon.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I tried turning off the display of currency symbol in the report via Edit->Report Options, but didn’t see anything to that effect.

Cheers,
Deva