[GNC] Fwd: no entry point found (windows 7) (Resolved)

eag3x at aol.com eag3x at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 09:08:10 EST 2019

Hi, thanks for the reply.  Found this, ( http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-v3-1-error-td4700501.html)        an that solved my problem.   As quoted :Looks like the uninstall/install procedure in gnucash-3.1-2.setup.exe left the old 2.6 version of zlib1.dll in place.

Try uninstalling GnuCash from Control Panel, then deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash from Windows Explorer, and reinstalling GnuCash 3.1.

Regards,
John Ralls