[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 26 07:51:41 EST 2019

I’d say code is still somewhat responsible since changing or defining a stylesheet through the normal GC methods doesn’t work, though this may be a limitation of eguile based reports.

I would think a safe user expectation is that specifying a font in a stylesheet or creating a new stylesheet would be effective in styling the report. I’d think the Embedded CSS field would be for special stuff that isn’t exposed in the stylesheet GUI.

Regards,
Adrien