[GNC] Lost all my transactions on Gnu cash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 16 15:20:14 EST 2019

Back to the original problem,

I would suspect maybe a viewing filter is at play? That *could* explain why some transactions aren’t visible.

The read-only problem *could* be a permissions issue on the file itself. If register transactions are the only thing that is ‘read-only’ then I’d say that eliminates MacOS file permission problems. It would be an all or nothing deal. (try creating a scheduled transaction, or edit a budget, enter an invoice, etc.)

Also, I’m not sure what you mean by “I also cannot see anything more than an overall view of the account, ie no dates etc.”

Could you provide a screenshot? (block out any sensitive info of course)

Regards,
Adrien