[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 09:49:26 EST 2019

Not that I am an expert on these issues, but your observation suggests that the font that the Tax Invoice uses lacks a valid INR symbol. I believe there are style sheets for that report which can be used to change the font and remedy the problem (provided the newly-selected font has a Rupee symbol).

David T.