[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 17 15:58:20 EST 2019

You can assign a stylesheet to the Tax Invoice in options. (it uses the Default stylesheet, by default)

So via Edit > Stylesheets you can either specify a different font for the Default stylesheet that contains the symbol, or add a new stylesheet just for the Tax Invoice. If you’re changing fonts on Default, you can do so just for Numbers if you like. (leaving the rest of the fonts assignments alone)

I also noticed that the Tax Invoice options contain a Custom Css block.

You might instead be able to change the font just for numbers there if you can find the class you need to target. (probably open the invoice in a browser and use the built-in inspector) This method would allow you to always get the Rupee symbol no matter what stylesheet is selected.

Regards,
Adrien