[GNC] Copying settings, layout, and colors to another computer

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 17 18:31:37 EST 2019

I’ve encountered this use case before, though it was always on OS upgrades or transitions when distro hopping.

I have sometimes wanted to migrate my data and my desired configs without carrying over configs from no longer used apps, thus trimming cruft for a *fresh* start.

It might also be a case of two different users on two different machines, but wanting the config to be the same. They may or may not edit the same data file. (not simultaneously of course)

Regards,
Adrien