[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Fri Jan 18 07:06:38 EST 2019

Geert is probably right.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did try to change the default stylesheet fonts to a few commonly used fonts in documents (Arial/Helvetica/MS Sans Serif), but rupee symbol didn’t come up for any of them.

I can see from the character viewer on my Mac that there are a number of variations of the rupee symbol available, but I can’t figure out which font is used on each of those variations. So for the time being I have changed the symbol to text (INR) in the currency editor.

Cheers.