[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 18 09:25:54 EST 2019

In Character Viewer, look up the rupee symbol via a search. Click the glyph for it in the middle pane. You’ll then see a list of font variations on the bottom right. As you click each one, at the top right you’ll get an enlarged version and just below that, you’ll see the name of the font it belongs to.

Regards,
Adrien