[GNC] Windows/Ubuntu Transportable Data File?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 18 17:13:03 EST 2019

#1 as well as any other platform I suppose. Recent reports show 3.4 (as well as 3.3) runs successfully on at least as far back as Bionic. (18.04) So you could opt for the LTS release if you like.

#2 as Stephen noted, you can easily pull files off a common drive with little to no issue. (just don’t have two people simultaneously try to access it)

Some people have a bit of success keeping their data file in the cloud via Dropbox or other service. I’ve seen some threads here on hiccups now and then, so if you want to go that route, best to do a list search for those topics to avoid any pitfalls.

A likely simple and relatively painless method would be a USB thumbdrive to swap between the machines.

Regards,
Adrien