[GNC] Date Completion - sliding 12 month window

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:45:37 EST 2019

Parke,

I can tell you that I am using release 2.6.17 in Ubuntu 16.04 with Unity
desktop and that setting works for me, but all preferences are verrrrry
sloooow to responnnnnd, just as file saves are too.  When I hover over the
radio buttons the text background changes, and If I click the button it
takes 10-15 seconds for the main GnuCash window in the background to 'wink'
to black and white, and revert to color then the setting finally changes.

David C