[GNC] Lost all my transactions on Gnu cash

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jan 22 16:00:19 EST 2019

Hi,

So if that didn't work -- how is it telling you that it is read-only?
Could you supply a screen shot?
Maybe a step-by-step of what you do and what happens?

I'm at a loss for what else would cause a read-only situation here except,
perhaps, you opening a placeholder account.

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745