[GNC] New Budget Help

Lorrie Laskey lrlaskey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:31:28 EST 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a budget following a YouTube video. See the link
below.

I created a budget, added my salary category and put the same dollar amount
into my checking account category, as instructed, to zero out the budget
total at the bottom of the budget sheet.

Next is where I am having problems, according to the video, once I enter a
few expenses, the "Transfers" category at the bottom of the budget sheet
should begin to decrease.

However, mine is not changing, though the expenses category total is
increasing.

Right about minute 6:46 is where this happens in this video. What is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMz7SMt68E