[GNC] Problems with Budget

Peter Jackson jackson at fastmail.net
Wed Jan 23 06:20:31 EST 2019

Dear Adrien,
Please forgive me for sending this direct to you, but I've had no reply
from my posting on the 20th, which read:

I have just noticed that the budget total figures are no longer correct.
Thus for example, in Expenses Budget , the displayed  Monthly total at the
top of the column for each month does not equal the sum of the individual
account budgets.

This imbalance then reflects across all budget reports.

I am pretty certain that this is a new issue, as I tend to balance
regularly with a spreadsheet.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Peter