[GNC] Problems with Budget

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 23 07:56:47 EST 2019

On a side note, it turns out I was mistaken about that Mailman functionality. Apparently, if I’m in the recipient list, I get that message (no way for Mailman to prevent that as it is handled independently) but Mailmain simply doesn’t send me its own copy. As a result, and since the sender composes in HTML, I received the HTML version instead of the usual plain text version I prefer from Mailman. (odd that Mail.app doesn’t allow me to specify plain text receipt, only plain text sending)

Regards,
Adrien