[GNC] Reconciliation is not adding up correctly - what to do??

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 23 10:02:11 EST 2019

Sorry to break this to you after the fact, but GnuCash could have moved all those transactions for you in a second or two.

In the future:

1. Create new account
2. Delete old account
3. When GnuCash asks you what to do with all those transactions, tell it the new account to move them to.

Regards,
Adrien