[GNC] Almost ready to give up

Michael Mantei mantei64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:06:42 EST 2019

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, I really need this to work.
I've got numerous accounts with multiple banks and several different
credit card companies.  I have the same problem with all of them. I have
been doing this for 2 months now and the reconciliation process takes
5-10 times longer now than it did with Quicken.  As much as I hate
Quicken, if I can't get aqbanking working properly, I will have to go
back to Quicken because I'm running out of time and patience with this
setup. As far as I can tell, I'm not even pulling a certificate and the
process isn't even going out to the net. Unfortunately the lack of
support and out of date documentation makes this nearly impossible to
use as a viable solution. I would much rather pay for something that
works and has support, than use something that is free, but doesn't
work. AQbanking is the software that is supposed to connect the bank to
the software. If it can't, they only have half a solution and I'll have
to try to find something else.

Thanks,

Mike