[GNC] How to save my file

mlaper at peak.org mlaper at peak.org
Wed Jan 23 22:03:52 EST 2019

I’m not a techy. I cannot figure out how to save my workbook/record
I’m on 3.4 on a Mac. I’ve used previous version without a problem. I close out; it asks me if I want to save; I say yes, it closes and the gnucash icon is on my dock for the next entries

In this version, on this computer, it asks me to save. As a xml. Where do I save it? I have no icon on my dock.  And the last 2 times I wanted to use it, I’ve had to download the whole thing from website and wait for that process

Any easy, step by step help out there.
Or is more info from me needed

I did not have this problem on earlier version

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone