[GNC] I can't get the budget feature to work.

Lorrie Laskey lrlaskey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:36:56 EST 2019

Mystery solved.

I did as you suggested and went through all of my account types and their
child accounts and did have some that were not categorized properly.
Voila! The budget now works.

I would like to suggest some kind of user help when issues arise. If the
budget is not working, possibly an error message or a popup with helpful
suggestions or a bug report popup.

Back to the budget, I am looking forward to testing my budget this year and
making wiser money choices and putting some money aside for special
purchases. Having my money under control is such a comforting feeling.

Thanks to the creators of this wonderful tool.