[GNC] Fw: Budget Total Anomalies: attached files

Peter Jackson pj at nurtoncourt.net
Fri Jan 25 10:59:36 EST 2019

Thank you. In the event I have rebuilt the entire budget starting from scratch, and all is well.
Regards
Peter

Nurton Court

Middleton-on-the-Hill

Ludlow SY8 4BD

Tel: 01568 750 248 Mob: 07955 586 476
On 25/01/19 03:27:50, Christopher Lam <christopher.lck at gmail.com> wrote:
Two ideas:
1. The error relates to the first column in the spreadsheet. The first column may include several budget periods. Please let us know the report general options.
2. The total amount may include amounts in the placeholder "expenses" account -- please check if this parent account has any transactions.

Please file bugs, and ideally some test cases.