[GNC] Gnucash Version: 3.3 Build ID: 3.3+ (2018-09-29)

DOLORES HORTON doloreshorton at me.com
Thu Jan 24 18:29:55 EST 2019

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my Gnucash to Version: 3.3 Build ID: 3.3+ (2018-09-29) on my Mac running macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6. When I open my file and while updating my file, I often receive a message:

Once this happens, I will choose the “open anyway” option, and once opened, I close it and reopen. This is a work around, however, I am continually saving my work, as it will crash while updating.

Your advice here please.

Many thanks,
Dolores

Dolores Horton