[GNC] How to remove unused accounts

Lorrie Laskey lrlaskey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:33:03 EST 2019

Hi David,

I figured out that I needed to add a final transaction to close out some
unused accounts. However, I have a few that I don't know how to close out.

For example, I started an "Investments" account to monitor my 401K
contributions and abandoned it. It now has a total of $12,900, which is
being included in the reports. How do I close this account while keeping
the transactions?