[GNC] Gnucash Version: 3.3 Build ID: 3.3+ (2018-09-29)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jan 26 11:31:42 EST 2019

> On Jan 25, 2019, at 11:14 PM, Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
>
> However, if you are repeatedly getting crashes, you should report them here so someone can help. (I don’t think clicking the button on the crash report window to “Send to Apple” does any good because it isn’t an Apple application)

It doesn't, but pasting the top part into a bug report or an email to here (as you did on your crash email  earlier) is immensely helpful to me, much more so than screen shots of error messages.

Those crash reports are available in /Applications/Utilities/Console by selecting "User Reports" in the sidebar.

What I need from it is the header starting at "Date/Time" through the end of the stack trace labelled "Thread [x] Crashed"; x is almost always 0.

Regards,
John Ralls