[GNC] Postponing reconciliation-ending balance

Robert Ratliff ratliff.bobby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 11:34:56 EST 2019

I have a question about reconciliation workflow. The situation is I click
reconcile, fill in the ending balance, and then in the reconciliation
dialog, I notice I need to enter another transaction in the account that I
missed.

I have been clicking "Postpone", which is nice because it marks things I
have checked off as "cleared". Then I can enter the missing transaction.

However if I click on "Reconcile" again, it doesn't remember the ending
balance that I had entered, so I need to re-enter that. Is there another
way to resume a postponed reconciliation that I am not aware of?

Regards,
Bobby
--
Bobby Ratliff