[GNC] Postponing reconciliation-ending balance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jan 26 11:48:18 EST 2019

You could just click away from the Reconciliation window, go back to GnuCash, enter your transaction, and then upon returning to the reconciliation, you can proceed. I’ve done this several times. That window gets updated in real time. This becomes apparent when you get to the end, have no reason for an imbalance, so need to let GnuCash create a balancing transaction so you can finish. That process takes you back to a register and then when you click back to the reconciliation window, it is there to check off, and conclude the reconciliation. Note that this will usually simply be a case of the main GnuCash window coming to the foreground. The reconciliation window is hiding behind it.

Regards,
Adrien