[GNC] PDF export of reports

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jan 26 11:45:25 EST 2019

Op zaterdag 26 januari 2019 16:57:55 CET schreef Raimund Strehl:
> If I am not mistaken the same problem occurs when printing the report from
> Gnucash using print to pdf or to a printer. I think this is an issue that
> should have high priority as the export and print functions are rendered
> unusable by this. Any coders listening in here?  :-)
> Raimund
>
> Raimund

Feel free to jump in and provide the necessary patches...

The currently active devs are aware of the problem but as John explained in
another reply there's no easy solution. But there are a few workarounds:

1. open the reports in your favorite webbrowser and print from there
2. copy the report into Excel or LibreOffice calc (optionally adjust to your
taste) and print from there
3. run gnucash 3.x on linux and enjoy integrated printing/pdf export.

Regards,

geert