[GNC] Printer Problems

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:45:34 EST 2019

Lester,

Regarding your underlying question, GnuCash has been playing catch-up with
printer support in Windows for years.  Releases in the 2.6 series sometimes
had issues in Windows 7.

I am still using Windows 7 on one of my computers but I prefer to run
GnuCash on one of my Linux machines.

I would suggest either setting up a virtual computer with a recent Linux
version such as Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04, or acquiring an older machine from a
computer recycler and putting Linux on it for GnuCash as well as other
basic compuer needs.

David C