[GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

Jason Voss jasonvos at swbell.net
Mon Jan 28 15:54:07 EST 2019

My wife stayed on Windows much longer than I did but I have recently moved her to a MacBook Air.Now I'm trying to get her a basic checkbook register app to replace AceMoney Lite and I'm looking at Gnucash for this purpose.
We have several years of historical data in .amj files on a Network Attached Server (NAS) and I'd like to verify whether Gnucash can read these, or if they can be imported and then used by Gnucash.
Any insights or advice is much appreciated.
Thanks,Jason