[GNC] Mac OS application size

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 29 15:28:17 EST 2019

I see there are also 80MB worth of icons. I see plenty of them that have nothing to do with GnuCash, but perhaps GTK chokes if they aren’t present.

Note, this is not a ‘Mac’ app. It is a GTK+ app (Linux) that also runs on Mac and Windows. The bundle needs to include some of the environment to make it run properly.

For example, Gnucash-3.3-2 on Ubuntu 18.10 wants to take up an additional 204MB, less than half the size of the Mac bundle.

Regards,
Adrien