[GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

Bucky Carr bcarr at purgatoire.org
Mon Jan 28 18:41:00 EST 2019

You are most welcome. What I ended up doing is saving all the Quicken
individual account files in every export format I could figure out
(created dozens and dozens of files in .qif, .txt, .csv, .xlsx
formats), just in case like you, I decided I needed the data later for
some reason. So far, I've not needed them.

Those files are backed up six ways from Sunday along with all the
other stuff I think has "saving value".

Perhaps that technique would work for you, too.