[GNC] v 3.2.1 reconcile window

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 29 11:23:46 EST 2019

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I know about the button, I just don’t recall if it was visible or functional in 3.2. I’m currently on 3.4 and it is there and works as expected. (the icon looks like a left arrow with 2 dots for the arrow stem)

If you want the Green Tick icon to work, you’ll need to upgrade to 3.3 or 3.4. It does not work in 3.2 as I mentioned. (the same may be the case of the ‘Postpone’ button)

Also, 3.3 re-introduced button labels for all icons so you don’t have to guess what they do or try to remember their function. (or hover for tooltips)

Regards,
Adrien