[GNC] v 3.2.1 reconcile window

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 13:42:43 EST 2019

Thanks, with you now.

Just downloaded v3.4, it's probably nothing but maybe worth flagging up-
Virus Total flags the exe file as - suspicious.low.ml.score - by Trapmine
engine.

Also, has anyone noticed the second page which pops up after accessing this
web site offering resumes and CV's?

One of the ads on this page is running a script to launch another tab within
Chrome, naughty ..

Adrien Monteleone-2 wrote