[GNC] Upgrade Path from version 2.6.16 on MacOS High Sierra (10.13.6) and beyond

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 29 13:50:45 EST 2019

I just uploaded a new Gnucash-Intel-2.6.21-3.dmg to both SourceForge and Github with a re-signed app. It validates successfully for me but I got a different spctl error from Michael's.

I've also updated the SHA-256 (which changed anyway with the re-sign) and the filename in both places.

Regards,
John Ralls