[GNC] delete multiple transactions? csv import profiles?

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:29:17 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

I think a recent rev of GnuCash does allow the user to save the CSV import
settings.

To cover yourself for mistakenly importing a large number of transactions,
consider practicing checkpointing for your working file. Or, at the least,
save before import, and don't save if the import goes wrong. Perhaps a nice
future feature would be some sort of undo import feature.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)