[GNC] delete multiple transactions? csv import profiles?

Mark Van den Borre mark at fosdem.org
Mon Jul 1 06:56:39 EDT 2019

Hello list!

Here's two questions that have come up when trying to somewhat
automate processing my bank transactions using gnucash. I had a look
for the answers online, but couldn't really find any recent ones.

* Can I delete multiple transactions at once? I messed up an import
and painstakingly removed 100 transactions by hand...
* Can I save a csv import profile including the csv column to gnucash
field mappings? Right now, it seems like I have to set these
parameters every time I import a csv exported from my bank.

Thank you for your work on gnucash! Much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Mark