[GNC] Custom reports don't survive upgrade to v3

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jul 2 04:24:10 EDT 2019

Macho,

Can you attach the "not terribly instructive" stack trace here ?
Also when you run the other custom reports resulting in the generic report
error, can you check the contents of the trace file [1] ?
Typically that file will have more information.

Regards,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile