[GNC] cut/paste problem in 3.4?

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Tue Jul 2 15:43:35 EDT 2019

Thanks for your replies, also to David T, your way of moving a transaction
had not occurred to me before. I'll try that next time.
I figured the copy/paste would work more easily, hadn't occurred to me
that it was for going between different files.

I'm just curious where GC stashes the transaction, doesn't seem to be
on the standard copy/paste clipboard because I don't see it when I
paste into a text editor. But it has to go someplace globally to be able
to move between 2 different GC files.

BTW, the transaction was same currency, same file, vanilla transaction.
And Adrien, your test case captured what I did.

And I don't think it's the keyboard, these laptop keys are pretty tight and
I haven't spilled coffee or beer on it. :-) The control and C keys always
work at other times reliably.

I think the best thing to do at this point is to declare victory and move on
because it's not repeatable. Maybe play with it a bit if it happens again.