[GNC] Change a batch of transactions from income to Expense

morayweb alanfallow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:29:00 EDT 2019

Hi sorry for all this hastle.
I am trying to setup a simple money in and out system for a non profit scout
group.
We have a Bank account with all money in it.

If we were holding a camp say, then Camp out would be the money spent on
food and expenses for the camp and Camp In would be Money coming in from the
scouts going on the camp.  The same would go for events.

Building and maintenance etc is just money out.  We also have a few other
things coming in like gift aid or grants.

So basically a 2 column cash book.
Hope this is a bit better.
Thanks