[GNC] exporting Company name/Customer number for use in creating .csv for importing invoices to GnuCash

Jonathan Francoeur goedible at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 03:51:13 EDT 2019

--
Hi.  I'd like to import invoices from the .csv that I export from my
"Timersheeter
2.0.1 <https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.zero8timetracking.timesheeter/>" app.
I'm trying to use one sheet in libre office calc for pasting the app data;
and another sheet from which I can export a .csv for import to GnuCash.
The app exports Time entries separatelly from exense entries to I've
created a few sheets to put them all together and the end product looks
like this:
[image: select.png]
My problem is with the "owner_id - Customer or vendor number".  My app
exports the names like "Tessa" so I believe that I need an intermediary
sheet to to use as an index for the Customer name and Customer ID.
"Tessa", "000001".

Is there a way to get this data from GnuCash and paste into my spreadsheet
I am able to select one row at a time in the Customers Overview tab yet I
can not copy and paste in to my spreadsheet.
How can I make a table with this data?
[image: customers.png]
Or, is there a better way to do am attempting?

Thanks for you consideration.

"You are what you eat.  Be your Landscape!"
<http://eeLandscaping.blogspot.com>
J <http://www.facebook.com/people/Jonathan-Brian-Francoeur/580595513>onathan
Brian Francoeur
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Jonathan-Brian-Francoeur/580595513>
Landscape design, consultations, creation and care
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lyjTLI4QVd_z-P6EPfxRqC22f6omfYt_YeJmeoJALIQ/edit?hl=en_US>
Certified Horticultural Landscaper
<http://www.hcp.bc.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=60>,
Permaculture designer
<http://www.permaculture.org/nm/index.php/site/permaculture_design_course/>,
Sustainable gardener
<http://www.linnaeafarm.org/farm/show2s/Garden_Programme> and Organic
Master Gardener
<http://www.gaiacollege.ca/organic-master-gardener-course.html>.
goedible at gmail.com  tel:  (250) 642-0267
eeLandscaping.blogspot.com <http://eelandscaping.blogspot.com>
6411 Sooke Rd., Sooke, B.C., Canada, V9Z-0A8
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Everything+Edible+Landscaping,+6411+Sooke+Rd.,+Sooke,+BC+V9Z+0A8/@48.3819275,-123.708261,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x548f056f06cbad49:0xddc41f6f5e57feb>