[GNC] gnucash 3.6 -- reports -- "URL cannot be shown"

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 7 12:52:30 EDT 2019

Does this error appear for all account registers you try to open from the report, or just some?

Does this error also appear when trying to open those same account registers from *other* reports?

Do some accounts reliably fail on some reports, but work on others and vice versa?

My suspicion would be something is amiss with your account UUIDs, as this appears to be something like a 404 error.

Have you recently upgraded GnuCash? If so, from and to which version? (there were some UUID issues for a few people moving from an older 2.6.x series to early 3.x)

What backend are you using? (XML/SQLite3/MySQL/Postgres)

Regards,
Adrien