[GNC] Getting previous reconciliation closing balances?

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Tue Jul 9 08:10:56 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have somehow managed to miss a GBP10 subtraction from my current
account (= American checking account), so I can't reconcile my latest
statement.  To make matters worse, the opening balance in the
reconciliation tool is GBP10 higher than the closing balance of last
month's statement.  I can't find a discrepancy between my GC account
and that statement, so I don't know how far back I made the mistake.

Is there any way to get GnuCash to show me previous the opening or
closing balances of older reconciliations, so I can pin down the
monthly statement where I made the mistake?

Thanks,
Adam