[GNC] How to apply Over Payments or Pre-Payments to a Different Invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 10 10:43:24 EDT 2019

Nice!

Does this work for invoices not assigned a ‘job’? (I might have to tackle my own bug report on that one as my first, it is a source of confusion)

I think the second report example is cleaner, by the way.

And while I don’t use multi-currency AR/AP, I can certainly see the ability to pull them all on one report will earn you many thanks.

Thanks for the link. I’ll try it out.

Regards,
Adrien