[GNC] Email inbox clutter (was Column Detection when Imp...)

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 10:54:24 EDT 2019

Patrick, all,

If you use Gmail and its web interface through a browser,  you can make use
of Gmail's labels (similar to folders) and Gmail's filtering rules (see
settings) to make this list's emails have a label like "GnuCash Users" ,
and not have the usual inbox label.

It has the effect of aggregating this list's emails into a single place and
have them not appear to pepper your usual inbox content with sources of
distraction.

This sorting/labeling paradigm appears and works nicely in the Gmail mobile
app too.  You only have to use the browser interface to set it up.

HTH

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)