[GNC] Scheduled transactions: Why create in advance?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 10 17:52:00 EDT 2019

The website has all the info needed to get started with the code.

As for using spreadsheets, the advantage there is either customizing your views, or you could use one to combine the P&L/Balance Sheet with a Future Scheduled Transactions Summary Report to provide what you are looking for.

Alternatively, you could use an SQL backend for reporting purposes, or learn Scheme and improve that Future Scheduled Transactions Summary Report.

As it stands exactly what you are looking for is not available without creating it, doing some work outside of GnuCash, or using certain features in a way that might not be optimal, but still gets you the info you want.

Regards,
Adrien