[GNC] How to apply Over Payments or Pre-Payments to a Different Invoice

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Wed Jul 10 21:24:47 EDT 2019

Thanks.  I don't fully understand it yet, but it appears to be working.

I put Zero for both the Payment and Refund fields.  The View Invoice
window show it's paid.

It works great.  After playing with it a little more if I see a problem,
I'll let you know.

The application is smart and appear to work like magic... as what I read
in a reference in my research (or possibly in this thread), Gnucash
knows what to do and makes the proper updates automatic.  I thought I
had tried just about every combination including this one before making
my post.

Thanks a lot for the support.  I'm going to read more of the Mailing
list and try to give back to the community.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com