[GNC] Adding custom reports

rgdobie rgdobie at conwave.com.au
Fri Jul 12 01:11:40 EDT 2019

I had a similar problem. This is how I got around it.
Assume:
	You are running Windows 7 64 bit version.
	You are running GnuCash 3.5.
	The Wiki method of loading a custom report using config-user.scm does not
work for you.
	Your new report is contained in the file rgdreport.scm.

Copy your custom report (e.g. rgdreport.scm) to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\scm\gnucash\report\

In the same folder edit utility-reports.scm

Between the line
(use-modules (gnucash utilities))
and
(use-modules (gnucash report hello-world))

insert a new line for your new report e.g.
(use-modules (gnucash report rgdreport))

Save utility-reports.scm

Run GnuCash.

Your new report will show on the sub-menu  under Reports | Sample & Custom