[GNC] Online price retrieval

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 15 23:03:17 EDT 2019

Please remember to copy the list on all replies. "Reply All" works well for most mail clients.

Sounds like Strawberry Perl didn't get installed all the way. There should be a download in your downloads directory, but if there isn't you can download the latest version from http://strawberryperl.com/. Try installing it by hand. If it doesn't work there's a support link in the upper right corner of that page.

Regards,
John Ralls